Children In Need - Friday November 15th.
Banovallum school council are raising funds for Children in Need 2019
1.Non-uniform: £1 donation.
•This will be available to pay on parent pay until Thursday 14th November or you will be required to bring the money into your form tutor on Friday morning.
•Students must wear appropriate clothing with no midriffs, low cut tops or bottoms on show!
•No inappropriate slogan T-shirts.
•Students can wear BBC children in Need indorsed items e.g. Pudsey ears NO fancy dress
2. Cake Sale: Break and lunch will be the opportunity to buy some cakes 50p or £1 each
3. Pay to play student v’s staff Table-tennis: 50p to enter, best of three games to win a small prize.
Time: 1:45-2:25pm in the hall.
4. Banobank uniform/clothing/shoe donations: Please bring items of clothing for the Banobank to help those in our community. Please drop donations on the trolley on the student entrance in the morning.
Children in Need fund 27 projects in Lincolnshire.
Below are some local projects close to Horncastle that have been funded by Children in Need
1.New Life Community Church, Youth services, Spilsby. Funding: £29,934
This project will provide a youth club, preschool playgroup and holiday activities programme. The project aims to build confidence and self esteem, improve life skills and reduce social isolation.
2. Linkage Community Trust, Spilsby .Funding: £110,125.00
This project will provide information, advice, guidance and holiday activities for children and families living with special needs and disabilities. The project aims to increase confidence and self-esteem, promote inclusion and improve social skills
3. The Thirteen Plus Project Louth, Youth services, Louth. Funding: £27,874
The project will provide youth work and support for children living in disadvantaged areas and with mental health issues and autism. Fun and varied activities will provide a safe space, increase confidence and self-esteem and empower young people.