Free School Meals
In order to qualify for free school meals you must be in receipt of one of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit* and have an annual household income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190 (as at April 2012)
- Universal Credit
*unless in the Working Tax Credit 'run on' - the payment someone may receive for a further 4 weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit.
If you believe that you meet the qualifying criteria for free school meals then please contact the school office to request a registration form. We will contact Lincolnshire County Council to request a check and inform you of the outcome.