The curriculum at Banovallum is broad and balanced and allows students to gain the knowledge and skills they need to develop their talents and achieve their full potential. It is designed to enable students to:
- Become ambitious and confident learners
- Develop resilience and independence
- Achieve the best possible qualifications
- Progress further in education or employment and training and to become citizens of the world, able to make a positive contribution to the communities in which they live.
The learning experiences provide maximum opportunities for students to develop:
- Respect for themselves and others
- An understanding and appreciation of their own and world cultures and traditions
- An appreciation of the benefits of diversity and of a multi-cultural society
- The ability to work with others
- Leadership skills
We operate a two-week timetable which consists of 50 1 hour periods.